The Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST) has organised a “Pollinators Update” afternoon seminar in London on Wednesday 2nd December, to discuss recent developments in pollinator conservation research. I’ve been asked to give a 15 minute presentation on the pollinator extinctions research we published in Science last year.
The full programme will be:
- 2.30pm Sarah Newton MP, Chair’s Welcome
- 2.40pm Presentations
- Professor Simon Potts (Professor of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services) – Reading University
- Professor Jeff Ollerton (Professor of Biodiversity) University of Northampton
- Dr Claire Carvell – NERC Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
- Dr Richard Gill – Imperial College London
- 3.40pm Discussion
- 3.55pm Chair’s closing remarks
- 4.00pm Refreshments
The seminar is free to attend but you need to book a place: see the POST website for details.